Associate Legal Counsel at Taboola
Tel – Aviv
Taboola is seeking an experienced attorney to join our legal department. We are seeking a seasoned attorney to help a rapidly growing tech company negotiate and execute commercial transactions for our sales teams in Israel, Asia-Pacific and Africa, as well as advise on a variety of legal matters. This position suits you if you are a highly-motivated self-starter who enjoys working in a dynamic, fast-paced and collaborative environment. A successful candidate will have excellent business acumen and experience running deals from start to finish. In this challenging position, you will report to the VP of Legal Affairs and work on an array of transactions and contract negotiations. This is a unique opportunity to work on cutting-edge issues in a fast-paced environment where your work will have a direct impact on our rapidly growing business.
- Work directly with Taboola’s business teams to negotiate and close sales deals
- Provide advice and support on a wide variety of general legal matters
- Provide strategic guidance
- Assist in the management of relationships and activities with our outside counsel
- At least 6 years of relevant legal experience
- English -Mother tongue level – a must, to successfully draft and comment on international contracts in English at an extremely high level
- Fluency in any other languages is a significant plus
- General intellectual property and commercial law experience (experience in media and advertising or in data protection law is a significant plus)
- Excellent negotiation, drafting, analytical, and communication skills including experience with lead responsibility in complex negotiations
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple matters and conflicting priorities
- Self-assured and energetic, with a dynamic personality, ability to inspire the confidence of the business team, management, departmental colleagues, and other support groups
- Interest in the online marketing space with an understanding of commercial agreements
- Willingness to travel frequently
- Experience in the commercial department of a major law firm is a plus
Taboola is widely recognized as the world’s leading content discovery and distribution platform that now serves over 360 billion editorial and video recommendations to over 1 billion unique visitors every month.
Publishers, marketers, and agencies leverage Taboola’s platform to retain users on their sites, monetize their traffic, and distribute their content to drive high-quality audiences. Taboola’s technology analyzes real-time user data (such as geography, device type, referral source, collaborative filtering, and social media trends) to predict the top handful of items a user may want to consume next. Taboola’s partners include a wide network of top tier publisher sites, including: MSN, NBC Universal, USA TODAY, Business Insider, Bloomberg and The Weather Channel.
In addition to its beautiful new offices overlooking the Tel Aviv skyline, Taboola also has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Mexico City, London, Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Istanbul, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Sydney and Tokyo.