Expiration Date: 01/11/20
City: NEW YORK CITY
Expected Travel: 25%
Job Id: 1419713
About Tradewind Markets (TWM)
Tradewind has built a technology platform for digitizing the trading, settlement, and ownership of precious metals and alternative assets. The Tradewind solution combines world-class exchange technology with Vaultchain™, Tradewind’s blockchain technology tailored for precious metals and alternative assets. Tradewind was formed in 2016 and is managed by a team of professionals with extensive experience in electronic trading, market structure, gold investment management, market operations, cryptography and blockchain technology.
Tradewind’s investors include industry leaders in precious metals and exchange technology, including: IEX Group, the next-generation stock exchange; Sprott Inc., a global precious metals asset manager; and, Goldcorp Inc., one of the world’s largest gold producers.
About the Role
TWM is looking for a qualified candidate to join our support team. In the Technical Sales Support Engineer role, you’ll need to be able to manage dynamic and evolving client relationships with a focus on supporting multifaceted technology system implementations and integrations.
A few key tasks the Relationship Manager will be required to perform:
● Operate, support, troubleshoot and maintain production trading and custodial technology using blockchain and distributed ledger technology
● Work directly with global financial services, bullion, and technology firms to expand access to and understanding of the TWM technology platforms
● Execute and maintain TWM daily operational procedures
● Have a sense of urgency while troubleshooting and resolving production issues
● Manage TWM venue interaction with external market systems including customers and technology vendors
● Configuration of new customers within the production trading and custodial technology
● Participation in general TWM product development and business development initiatives
● Work with both regulated and non-regulated dealers in the development and expansion of sales distribution channels
Ideal candidates should have the following experience and knowledge:
● Bachelor’s degree, preferably business/technology related
● A basic understanding of operating systems: Windows, Unix, Linux
● A basic understanding of network protocols such as firewall setup
● Knowledgeable with navigating between different web browsers and how to debug issues
Regions: New York City (US)