Archive for June, 2016
Posted in Uncategorized on June 28, 2016|
NYC based real esate firm needs a full time RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY MANAGER
.. Must have experience in handling tenant complaints, vendor contact and follow through,, contracts and leases for market value residential apartments..Must be organized, flexible, easy going and computer proficient. Salary 75K to 90K DOE…Excellent benefits..Please email resume to email@example.com,please mention steve eisenberg Thank you..
Multistate commercial real estate acquisition & property management group is looking for a Property Manager to oversee several retail shopping centers. Prior property management experience in either retail or industrial sectors is required in order to successfully fill this position. Specifically, this is a great opportunity for an individual with construction experience who is detailed oriented and can maintain focus on multiple projects of varying importance.
The following statements are to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed and are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent essential elements and criteria necessary to successfully perform the job. It is generally agreed that other duties may be assigned from time to time.
Our shopping centers are located in the South East while DNA’s main office is in Great Neck, NY. From New York, this individual will handle the day-to-day maintenance and tenant issues that range from roof replacement and new tenant buildouts to landscaping and security. Working though our local property managers and contractors, this person is expected to know everything that has happened, is happening and expected to happen on each property and assist in the development of the plans designed to meet owner and tenant goals for property condition, operation and budgets.
· OPERATIONAL: Primary responsibility for the day-to-day operation of each center. Manage resolution of tenant, vendor, utility & governmental issues while ensuring that established maintenance standards are being met.
· MAINTENANCE: Create and supervise maintenance programs for interior & exterior of center in an appropriate and cost effective manner. Negotiate service agreements, help to select contractors and oversee all capital improvement projects.
· TENANTS: Responsible at all times for a prompt response to tenant issues as they arise by working with Tenant Coordinator, Property Accountant and Leasing Manager to ensure problems are being solved promptly and in a cost effective manner.
· PLANNING: Work with owner to develop ongoing plan & budget for each property.
· TRAVEL: Properties are located in GA, NC, SC, TN, TX and VA so property manager will be expected to make bi-monthly trips to effectively oversee operations.
· Minimum 3 years real estate property management experience.
· Must be able to pass a background check, work autonomously and multitask while retaining attention to detail.
· Organizational and communication skills are key.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of DNA Property Management is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. DNA
Contact the job poster
Partner, DNA Partners LLC
Great Neck, New York
- Travel to client locations to assess needs and provide assistance;
- Provide crisis intervention and emergency services as needed;
- Utilize knowledge of government and community resources available;
- Determine eligibility, develop and implement recovery plans, and monitor progress;
- Advocate on clients’ behalf with service and benefit providers;
- Provide follow-up to facilitate survivors’ self-sufficiency.
- Demonstrate patience, empathy and other skills required relate to frustrated clients who are under great emotional stress and financial hardship
- Computer literate with knowledge and experience with Email, Internet, MS Word, MS Excel, and other software
- Knowledge of public benefits and federal disaster benefits/services is essential.