Archive for July, 2016
Posted in Uncategorized on July 28, 2016|
Posted in Uncategorized on July 27, 2016|
Consumer : Two roles with a top tier hedge fund.
1) – The fund is seeking a junior/mid level consumer analyst with 2-6 years of experience. They are open to anybody with hardlines, softlines, broadlines.
2) – The fund is looking for a senior consumer analyst for their PM developmental program. This person should be a senior analyst with discretion under his/her PM or be a sector head.
Consumer : Working with a $2B single manager fund that is looking for a consumer analyst. They are seeking best athlete types and open to all sub-sectors. Years experience should fall between 3-10 years.
Healthcare : Two roles with a top tier hedge fund.
1) – Senior therapeutics/biotech analyst. The role is to be the #2 to a PM who has been with the fund for 6+ years and has a great track record.
2) – Mid-level (2-5 years) healthcare analyst. Open to all subsectors. This role is to work alongside a newly hired PM who has a great pedigree and track record.
Hope this helps. As discussed, since we have many strong relationships with the buy side, I am happy to speak with anybody in a seat or who has recently disengaged from his/her fund to discuss potential opportunities.
You’re a Software Developer with 3+ years’ experience who understands the Full Life Cycle of development. You have the ability to build entire systems, from the front end screens all the way to the database. You’ve developed both web and desktop applications.Responsibilities
- Responsible for building and managing web and desktop solutions for various projects, as well as the design of the overall architecture.
- A sharp sense for development, design, and user experience.
- Development of presentation, business logic, and data access tiers.
- Ability to translate business needs into user requirements, provide estimates for tasks, follow technology best practices.Skills and Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in n-tiered software development.
- Proficient knowledge of front-end and back-end programming languages and frameworks, including:
- .NET (C#) or Java EE
- Database experience using SQL Server
- OOP design skillsA Plus If You Know:· Python (Flask, etc.)· GIT· PostgreSQL· Linux· NGINXPlease send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidate must have:
– Proven track record selling Men’s or Boys apparel to major US retailers
– Minimum of 10 years of experience in apparel sales
– Previously sold large US accounts such as JC Penney, Shopko, Walmart, Rue 21, etc.
– Connections in the clothing retail industry
– Ability to merchandise for large retailers and skills to find new product for development
– Calling and emailing abilities to reach out to new customers
Please send any profiles that can match the above to email@example.com
Posted in Uncategorized on July 26, 2016|