Large Construction Supply company based in New Jersey and has offices in Brooklyn is seeking a Purchasing Manager.
Responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:
• Prepare purchase orders by verifying specifications and prices; review inventories.
• Forecast levels of demand; keep a constant check on stock levels and produce analytical inventory reports.
• Place orders and ensure product is shipped according to deadlines.
• Interact with the suppliers on a day to day basis; review deliveries against the orders; track the status of any orders.
• Check the quality of products provided; deal with non-supplied, under orders, over orders and damaged goods.
• Process payments and invoices; keep information accessible by sorting and filing documents.
• Accomplish purchasing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Minimum 3+ years experience and knowledge of all purchasing phases including strategic sourcing & procurement
• Proven track record in import management and shipping
• Proven track record in full administrative management of large purchasing projects.
• Skilled negotiator with reliable vendors for quality goods at reasonable prices including contracts
Please only apply with these qualifications to >>> Horowitzavi@gmail.com